HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.co/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Share | 

Wondering by...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Litheral

PostSubject: Wondering by...   Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 am

He slowly walks down a street, with nothing on his mind and not even knowing why he is here. He hears his stomach rumble, but ignores it since he has no money. He sighs as he finds nothing to exciting, just a regular old town.

"I wonder if there is anything to do here."

As he says that he hears beeping sound as if an arcade, though he finds no money around he walks in. He is amazed by how everything look, so new and strange to him. He sees little kids with his parents, by seeing this his smile slowly fades away. He still stand at the entrance, but not sure what to do, should he walk in? Or walk away? He cant quiet decide at the moment. So he just gazes into the arcade.

"If only I had money!"

He stamps his foot and just walks in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:34 pm

He looks around the arcade in amazement trying to comprehend the things around him. He is completely absorbed by the games. He walks up to one of the arcade games and it has a gun, he picks it up and aims it at the screen and hits the trigger button. As he does the game starts, he is a little panicked, but the game explains what to do. So he calms down and tries to aim at the zombie looking people. He shoots the zombie in the head with his first shot and it goes down.

"Yay!!!! Ok now what?"

As soon as he said that another one appears he is surprised, but shoots him 2 times once in the stomach and the next in the chest. That zombie falls as well, he jumps up and down and giggles softly.

((anyone want to kill zombies with a 10 year old?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 am

Zane was happy, because for the first time in a long time he had gotten some time off. "Vacation, I love the sound of that word." The only problem is that after so many years of nothing but working and other day to day routines he had built in the seiretei Zane had no idea what he could do to pass his leisure time. He had a human device called a wallet in his back pocket that he had made sure to stuff with the current type of money, then he spotted it. In all its neon glory, Zane took sight of an arcade. "This could be fun." thought Zane as he opened the door and casually stepped in.

Once inside Zane noticed that just about every kid in here was with either with a parent or an older sibling or something. Pretty much all but one, who was off to the side playing Super Mega Awesomely Epic Zombie Apocalypse 8 all by himself. "How sad," thought Zane. Out of a combination of slight pity for the kid and a drive to play a game with such an interesting title, Zane went to a machine and changed out about five dollars for quarters(or whatever coins are used) and headed over to the game.

When he got there he saw that the kid was fairly good at the game. He had easily shot the first few enemies, but then looked away to jump up and down in celebration. Zane also noticed two more things: one, that this kid had a abnormally high spirit energy for a human. And two, that the kid looked a little hungry. "Not bad," said Zane, "You mind if I join you?" Zane picked up the second player gun and looked kindly at the child. "If you want I can pay for a few rounds, you seem pretty good at this. You wanna teach me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:02 am

He is slightly surprised by the man who got behind him and nodded.

"You can play, I don't know how to teach so good luck. And either way you put your money in there so of course you can play"

He chuckles slightly as he shoots another zombie in the face, and keeps jumps to a pace of shoot, shoot, jump, and repeat. But as he sees the stranger start to play he feels an odd aura around him as if its heavy, though he cant put his finger on it. Furthermore he just ignores it and goes back to shooting zombies and raping their faces. He has a smile on his face as he notices a big zombie with a chunk of his head just gone, his eyes slightly widen and just starts to smash the guns trigger.

"Die! Die! Hey why don't you die!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 am

Zane reacted to the kid as politely as possible. "Thank you, now let us start the killing." Zane and the kid played the game for a while until a larger enemy appeared. The kid started yelling at the game about why it wouldn't die. "That would seem to be the boss," said Zane, "we just need to find his weak point and shoot him there." Zane looked at his virtual foe and saw the spot, the zombie's heart became exposed after he sliced with his claws. With this in mind Zane took aim and let loose a fury of bullets that dropped the foe like a cheap whore. Then a message of congratulations went on the screen. "Looks like we won little guy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:08 pm

He is slightly dazed to see the boss die and smiles, he feels so happy but his stomach starts to hurt him and he quickly grabs his sides. His tiny eyes squint as the pain feels his body, he quickly slams against the game and slides down slowly. He lets out a loud yell full of pain.

"Ahhh!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:26 pm

When the game was won the kid seemed out of it, then he grabbed his stomach and doubled over in pain and fell to the floor. "He was more hungry than I thought." Zane quickly considered what to do and then leaned down and placed his hands on the child's stomach and began transferring some spiritual pressure into him as a temporary nourishment. The pain seemed to die down a little bit and the kid sat up on the ground. Zane's concerned expression melted into a sigh of relief. "Well little guy, seems like your hungry. How about I treat an awesome gamer to a meal?" Zane stood up and offered his hand to the boy to help him stand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:34 pm

He looks up to the stranger and wipes away a the tears from his face, he smiles softly, he then goes to grab the man's hand.

"That would be great! But what did you do to my stomach sir?"

He looks at the man in wonder as he thinks he is like a super hero in hiding or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Zane helped the kid to stand and quickly thought of an answer. "Well you see, it was just a relaxing of your stomach muscles. Once you get that done right you can feel full for about thirty minutes." Zane thought his lie sucked, but this kid was really little and Zane did sound like he was a doctor or something so it might just work. "But anyway, what would you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm

"Well that sounds completely ludicrous, but if food is involved I will believe for the time being."

He smiles like a little child should and acts as if he were just another 10 year old.

"So whats your name sir?"

He looks at the strange man with a curious look on his face and his eyes beady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Zane was not surprised that his lie had failed but at least the kid wasn't asking a ton of questions. "You can call me Zane." Zane studied the kid for a moment, his spiritual pressure was very odd. Even to someone who rarely came to this world Zane could tell that this kid was something different from the others of his kind. "So anyway, lets go. We can talk some more once we get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:47 am

He smiles as he hears the Zane's name and he quickly grab Zane's pointer finger, so he doesn't get lost. He then looks up at Zane, he had slightly forgot to tell Zane his own name.

"My name is Litheral, nice to meet youz!!! Also where are we going to eat anyways?"

He bobs his head left to right for no reason at all except to just try to stretch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Zane was a little shocked when the kid grabbed his hand, but his expression changed when he realized that it was not a threatening action. (ooc: he a little paranoid, but moving on) "Litheral huh? Well that's a fine name." Zane smiled at his new human friend and replied to his question. "Well I don't really know where to eat but I guess we can choose a place when we see it. Unless you had something in mind that you really like." Zane held an expression of compassion as he looked at the boy waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 pm

He smiles again and looks up at Zane and points at a random building.

"There!"

But that was a Walmart, he looks around some more and slightly waits for a restaurant to appear out of no where. Though he knows it wont happen most likely.

"So Zane, why were you at the arcade? I mean I know to play games but aren't you old or something."

He then looks blank as he slightly forgot what Zane had said before and shrugs his shoulders trying not to seem to lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Zane was becoming very interested in this kid. "Maybe this is how Tsuneo felt about me," he thought. Zane looked at Litheral again and laughed when he pointed at a Wal-Mart to go eat at. Then he was asked why he had been at the arcade, and Zane decided that it wouldn't hurt to tell the truth if only at least part of it. "Well Lith, to be honest I had no idea that it was an arcade before I went in. I just happen to be on vacation and came to this town randomly so sorry if I seem a bit lost at times." Zane spots a noodle shop at the end of the street and his stomach became very happy at the site. "Hey Lith, how about we go there? You like noodles?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 pm

He looks up at Zane again with a look of knowing what he meant.

"Well same here with all of those except the vacation, the truth is I have no family, so no money and stuffs."

As he says that he looks at the ground reminisces the days where he didn't need to scavenge for food or even steal. Where he always knew he could go to mom and talk to her if he had something on his mind, but now all that was gone. He wipes his soon to be tear and looks at the noodle shop and his presences rises to a cheer.

"Yes noodles!!!! I wuv noodles!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:29 am

Zane stopped for a minute when Lith said that he had no family or anything for that matter. But then even though Lith seemed to almost begin crying at his mention of his passed family he stopped himself and covered it up by acting excited about the noodles. "Well then let's get over there," said Zane. Once inside Zane ordered a pitcher of sake for himself and some soda for Lith. "So Lith, you don't have a family?" Zane paused when he noticed a slight uncomfortable look from the kid. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you since you probably don't want to talk about that with someone you just met." Zane poured a saucer full of sake and gulped it down. "But if you need a friend or just someone to talk to. Just remember that I have time to listen. All the time in the world." The noodle chef came by and asked for their orders. "Well I'll have a miso egg bowl, and what will you have Lith?"

(just trying to get our characters connected to each other emotionally so that if say you get kidnapped Zane would charge in like a big brother and cut down whoever did it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 am

He climbs into a seat and and calmly sits there, letting his legs dangle off the chair. He looks around the ramen shop in awe cause he has only had home made soup. He had never thought he would buy noodle soup. He pauses and listens to what Zane's says, but he ignores the first few comments till he gets to his older brother speech. He then smiles and his eyes sparkle slightly as if he is going to cry again.

"Th--ank.....y-ou!"

He covers his face slightly and takes deep breaths, he then looks back up and tries to order.

"Ehhhh...... I would like.... hmmm.... I really don't know."

(Yeah, I kinda figured as much ahaha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:34 pm

The noodle shop's bell has rung as a new customer had taken place to see it appropriate as to eat here. He was European in appearance, wearing what appears to be a Skipper's hat along with overalls and a brown button-up shirt, with vintage German jackboots. Taking slow strolls as he would deeply inhale his smoking pipe before exhaling a smoke of red that would envelope his face. A smile would be the result of the man's glance at the boy and his apparent guardian, notably for the fact he knew something of that guardian that perhaps the boy did not.

With slow nonchalant clicks that would be him taking steps towards a seat, he would pull a chair, setting his back unto it, sitting down. He faced the boy and his guardian with a smile and his one eye as they both sat to his right, most notably the fact he wore an eye patch had meant he had lost his eye. Slowly extending his lips to a smirk. Once more inhaling before exhaling from the smoking pipe, puffing out red smoke that would envelope his new found interests to his right. Setting his pipe off his lips, planting them in his frontal shirt pocket.

"Guten Morgen." The man greeted in his German, switching tongues over to that of the native language of the Japanese, "It is quite a pleasure to make an acquaintance of an apparent lolicon and his apparent victim. But do excuse my language anyways, I am expecting over a guest and we both have agreed to meet here. Therefore I believe I will see to it that I would get to know the both of you. After all, it is ever so delightful to introduce one's self before indulging into the bounties known as lunch." He said with his smile, one eye locked unto Zane.

"New to town, eh kiddo-chan?" The older gentleman had asked Zane in his politest Japanese with a hint of familiarity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Zane was watching as Lith almost broke into tears again when a man dressed in extremely foreign cloths walked in and said good morning in German then sat down next to Zane. The man continued to speak and although Zane kept an eye on him he mostly just ignored what he said. That was until he noticed that the man kept part of his gaze locked onto him. Then Zane caught the last of what the man was saying, just asking if he was new in town. Which was odd since Zane hadn’t said anything to the man yet, much less that he wasn’t from the area. Had he been following them, thought Zane. But he brushed off the thought. “Well yeah, I just here on vacation for a little while.” Zane looks at the man’s set of clothing and then responds, “But to be honest you don’t look local either. Where did you come from?” Zane was a little suspicious of the new customer in the noodle shop but not enough to have it show on his face. Then his ramen came and he turned to it and began eating, but showed clearly that he was still paying attention to him, partially due to being polite and also because this guy seemed a bit different from everyone else. Though Zane wasn’t quite sure in what way yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Litheral

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:08 am

He looks at the german or just foreign man with an odd look as id why is he wearing that, he stairs at the mans eye patch and he tries to stop his urge to pull the man's eye patch off. He grasps the seat and digs his nails into it as he tries to wait it out. He then take notice to the smoke and kinda plays with it by moving it around between each hand before it disappears. As this happens he kind glances at Zane then the man and then the oodon noodles he had got.

"Ummmm....... Could you order for me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:38 am

Shogo walked around Karakura town just out from a day of work.. He thought "Hwaa, I wonder if they're any interesting people around" he then continued walking around with a bored expression as the sun shown over his head.. Dr. Shamal was a bit annoyed at being called Doctor or Pervert-san all day.. Wondering why he had to pick such a weird name.. The young bount shrugged his shoulders and entered a ramen shop.. It seemed just right to rest and eat.. He walked in as he saw a foreigner there..

His eyes widened to see if he recognized the foreigner, the presence disturbed him. He then noticed as he caught a look of the foreigner and noticed it was one of the legendary bount.. Naru-Naru then walked over behind him and said "Ey, boss." he said with a smirk on his face and looked over to the others.. He then waved over to Zane and said"loli-san, how's it going?" with a large smirk.. He was quite bored.
Back to top Go down
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 am

Zane ordered Litheral a basic bowl of ramen and some other ingredients on the side in case he wanted those as well. Once the chef started preparing the food another person came up behind the strange foreigner and called him boss, which only served to raise his suspicion. Then the new man turned to Zane and greeted him as Loli-san, this stopped Zane’s train of thought for a second and caused him to start speaking in Russian. “Что, черт возьми, что ты имеешь в виду черты колкость. Вы предлагаете, что я только помогать этому мальчику коснитесь его задницу или что-нибудь? Ну Screw You матери ублюдок.” Then Zane calmed down and resumed his normal language. “Sorry about that, but what are you implying by that name you just called me.” Asked zane in a very serious tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:03 am

Shogo smirked and said in reply "Сразу легко на бедного ребенка, loli-san" with a sly expression and in a tone that would annoy most people... Then he added more"Hindi ko alam kung may mga maraming pedophiles mga araw na ito" in annoyed tone scratching the back of his head a bit.. A sadistic smile appeared on his face.. The mood in the shop changed as he smiled with an evil aura surrounding him...

It may not seem like it, but he knew more languages than one.. He learned tons of languages while living for thousands of years.. And russian was one of those languages.. He then took something out from his right pocket of his pants, it was iPod touch.. Then light shined from it and he put his left index finger on a green icon and dragged it to the other side... He pressed music and it showed a bunch of songs.. Shamal picked one out of many which was Hide Another mistake..

Earphones were connected to the iPod and he pressed play as he slowly put the iPod back in his pocket and put the earphones on.. The lyrics amused him... It started out quite funny like "over and over" was the first line... A funny way to put it considering it could become so dirty if you look at it the right way.. The volume was put on high and the song could be heard by everyone in the shop..
Back to top Go down
Nikolaus

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 pm

His fingers interlaced with the curves of the pipe as the slit to which one would smoke from was inserted into his lips once more. Sucking out the embers of the tobacco pipe as he let it lingered into his mouth. Puffing out the red smoke at the two of them once more albeit not intentionally. Keeping that smile on him still.

"Oh my, and here I was wondering if you were not local yourself. Regardless, I've lived here enough years to call myself a local, so to say." He explained, continuing on, "But I was born in a wonderful place filled with terror, peril and ignorance. See, I recognize a person with an olden tongue of Japanese anywhere, it's the tongue of bigots. The tongue of that where I once lived."

The man was still smiling, making a gesture to the bartender as he was handed an enclosed bottle of sake. Grasping unto the top of the bottle whilst his thumb pops the cork with a single flick. Turning his attention to a man he knew. The trustworthy subordinate of his.

"Ah, Doctor Shamal, quite a pleasure for you to join us. Your colorful lewdness is always welcome here, please, do take a seat. I was just talking to a guest here who happened to be from my homeland. Quite a nosy and nasty fellow he is, but entertaining nonetheless and worth a smile." The Kommodore spoke in his pleasantries.

Pulling out his smoking tobacco as he slides it into his frontal pocket, not before placing the lid on the tobacco hole. The one eyed man inserts the open hole of the bottle before raising it upwards. The alcoholic beverage slid into his mouth as he would chug it in with each swallow. Setting the base of the bottle down whilst his subordinate accuses the man of being a pedophile. Something Niko had assumed earlier and even voiced out his thoughts on it but promptly ignored and was asked of his heritage. Funny, he always thought he was a Seireitei-born person after being an Austrian. But it was rather nice to note the visitor is quite ignorant.

Having kept a sharp ear of the conversation of the two, Niko shifts his gaze around the room, pushing his legs against the ground, standing up in place, pacing over as he places his hand on Shamal's shoulder. Leaning forward until his face level was equivalent to his ear depth. One hand pulling out an iPod earphone.

"Mosquitos are common here are a problem, it seems more are coming, wouldn't you agree?" Niko apparently mused, pulling away from Shamal. Taking two steps towards the boy with a hidden dagger of a smile, right behind him as he would stare him down with that one eye of his, a malicious aura surrounding the German. "So little boy, little human boy, dearest little boy, innocent yet repulsive kid, what business do you have to be with a man much, much older than you? Didn't your parents teach you that it is not an advisable thing to be hanging around strangers? Especially lolicons?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering by...   

Back to top Go down

Wondering by...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next