HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Please be sure to sit out there, all you guests, and not log in. Oh, do lurk. We enjoy the lack of activity. It's so wonderful for the forum. Thank you soooo much for your dedication. Welcome to Bleach Online. We currently have lots of Elite spots open for the Quincy, Humans, Hollow, Zanpakutou Spirits. Plus Lieutenant, Fracciōn, and Vice-Elite spots open for all races. Don't be shy, and come on down and register.

The site is currently going through a Revamp. So certain things will slow down, such as application responses. However, once we have our revamp over, the site will return to its familiar luster. Just hold with us for a moment as we implement new rules and features to the site. This Revamp is expected to begin on 5/1/10 and shall conclude on 5/20/10. It will take a full ten days at least for the first half to conclude on account of size of staff and school.
http://souls-unleashed.forumotion.co/ Join, Join, Join. Better, active and everything you want!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The would you? Could you? Game.
Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 pm by harrisonson

» Come and find one piece treasure
Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm by ardenz

» A free Browser game based on manga
Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm by ardenz

» 3D ARPG Game-GOW
Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 am by abbeytai

» Amazing Bleach Online
Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am by ivanwilliam

» DBZ GAME
Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:32 pm by athenahatt

» bleach online
Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 am by adalxjing

» I support
Tue May 06, 2014 9:56 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

» Arrancar Information
Tue May 06, 2014 9:55 am by Tokujoro Seizen Το Κτήνος

Top posting users this month
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Share | 

Old Friends Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fulmine

Location : In Mah Secret Base Watching You From A Satellite Monitor

PostSubject: Old Friends Reunion   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Linkin stepped into the kitchen of his gigantic house. He was expecting company, an old friend and fellow quincy. Well it’s been years since I’ve actually seen Marad, I wonder how he’s been? All around the room was a large collection of exotic wines and hard liquors since marad was a bit of a heavy drinker and Linkin enjoyed making his guest happy. Then the booming doorbell rang and Linkin walked briskly to the front door. That must be him. Linkin opened the door and greeted his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:30 pm

As soon as Linkin opened Marad entered the main hall handing Linkin an empty bottle of what seemed to be sake. Hey Linkin long tong time no drink *hic* where's the fun room? while stumbling over himself as if he had been drinking hard for the last hour maybe two. wearing a small dirty muscle shirt as if he had been training for hours in the woods with his normal pare of khaki pants with dirt around the ankles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Linkin was standing there smiling with his eyes shut as he was handed a bottle of sake, he didnt realize that it was it empty at first. Theh he threw it out side and it smashed on the pathway to his door. Guess i'll get him to clean that before he leaves. Then linkin nooticd how poorly his friend was dressed, and the fact that he was drunk. How interesting, care to explain how you got your hands on liquor? You know I disapprove of the use of it. The two stood and looked at each other for a moment and finally broke out laughing at their inside joke from years past. Linkin started walking deeper into the house and signaled for Marad to follow. He was off to his "fun room", which was nothing more than a room packed with cases of sake and other foreign types of alcohol. Well here we are, the bottle of two hundred year old french wine care for some of this imported stuff? Linkin grabbed a bottle and two glasses and set them on a table in the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:29 pm

As soon as Marad was into the fun room he noticed the hundreds of bottles everyware."well thats one now were is the music and the women?" he turned around to look at Linkin and as he turned everything started moving in circles "I think I drank a bit too much I need to sit down"while Linkin started pooring the wine into the two glasses and as Marad sat down on the brown leather chair that was right next to him everything settled back to normal then looked back at Linkin and said." ok now ware were we...ah yes the two hundred year old wine." reaching out for the glass from Linkin's hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Ichijouji was wondering throughout a large forest and became very bored. Tiredness nearly overcame him ebfore he found himself near a house, in the middle of this very large forest. Ichijouji walked towards this house and looked at the door for a while before kicking it down. He looked at the two quincy and swiftly withdrew his zanpaktou. Spiritual pressure rose at an alarming rate and overwhelming power took its toll on the area(he hated humans).

"Bankai!"

Suddenly the entire area turn black and an odd aurora illusion appeared overhead. Ichijouji's blade transformed into a scimitar-like blade and glowed a phospherous blue light. The blade was burning at a toasty 799 degrees fahrenheit and Ichijouji quickly lunged at one of the quincy(Mr. Cleft), swinging the blazing blade at the quincies' chest with all of his might.

OOC:

Bankai environment change:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Kitaro arrived behind Ichijouji. Somehow between the Antarctic meeting and now Ichijouji pulled ahead. Kitaro didn't really care though they were friends and allies now. So Kitaro having left his ressureccion blade Las Noches so instead he brought a gourd with him his secondary method of fighting. The gourd was full of water, nothing special your average run of the mill water that he took from a well on the way to the house. So with the average water Kitaro arrived in the air with reishi under his steps and threw the water at them from behind though at one quincy (Marad) in particular. The water had no ability to damage however and Kitaro saw the act as rather silly of him but he laughed as he stood behind the quincy team as his water was coming from above them and all around. It was essentially covering the whole house with water on the inside or at least the room. Kitaro however just simply laughed at the experience of his non combat water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 pm

[OoC: alright you idiots have one chance to give this crap up. If you want to back out and not have your characters die PM me. I should be back from absense in a day or two then if I recieve a message from you I shall delete this post and you can go on your way]

Linkin sensed the spiritual pressure of the vizard and the espada a mile away, so even before the door was blown down he had taken preparations. Marad, I know you're not really drunk, cut the act we have visitors. Linkin pulled two coins out of his pocket which were flipped into the air and came down transformed fully into a pair of western style revolvers fully loaded with six reishi bullets each. Then the door was smashed in and the vizard said something mindless followed up by a release of his bankai. Linkin was nearly amused by the rash actions the man had taken then he was offended when the idiot lunged at him. This will never do, hirenkyaku. Linkin almost instantly appeared behind the man and with a flick of his wrist put one gun on the back of each of the shinigami-hollow abomination's legs and puled the triggers. Now Linkin could see water in the room and the espada behind Marad causing it. Marad seemed to be dazed for some reason and he wasent moving, so Linkin sped by and pick him up then ran into an upstairs room which he had prepared just in case such a problem arose. It was packed with all types of battle equipment that had been collected over the years. Dont worry Marad, if they want a fight they will get on. Linkin holstered his guns in his belt then grabbed two seele and passed one over to Marad. Get ready I dont know how long it will take them to find us. Linkin manifested his favored bow, and pulled back both strings to create a large power shot for whoever out of the rogue pair decided to enter first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:32 am

OOC: Lose my character? Hah.. Boy, this is going to be interesting. By the way, seeing as you did not read my Bankai, then you obviously don't know that you can't see ANYTHING that was in the house. My Bankai chanegs the entire scenery by using the manipulation of light, so, although everything is still where it was before, you can't see it because the scenery has been changed. This means you couldn't have gone upstairs because you don't know where they are or anything else. I'm just going to say you brought your little friend to the side.

IC:

Ichijouji watched the stupid quincy speak to his friend and then shoot towards Ichijouji with some weird pistols. Unimpressed, Ichijouji leaped backwards to dodge the feeble bullets and then used his rebound to leap at the quincy(Cleft) once again. He swung his blade towards the man's chest with great force; the heat was simply overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:42 pm

OOC: Seeing as you haven't posted in forever, I'm calling a hit. You are now dead, Mr. Cleft.

IC:

Ichijouji's blade swung through the quincy leader's torso like butter and blood spurted through fountains of veins and arteries. His body fell easily and it was lifeless before it hit the floor. Ichijouji swung his blade aside, flicking some of the blood off, and then aimed the blade ocne more to cut off the head of the dead quincies' unattentive friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuneo

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 pm

good try, but actually you went out of order. so your hit is void
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitaro

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:02 pm

[48 hour rule makes it so he can post out of order. So his hit is valid im sorry that things got mixed up there.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 pm

whatever, Cleft was getting boring anyway. Though I feel the need to ask this; why did you two decide to interrupt a social topic with a battle for no reason at all? And don't give me the "we just wanted to kill someone" line of bull shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megal Odon

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:44 am

Its because you didn't make the topic private.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 pm

i know how, I'm just curious as to why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichijouji Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:44 pm

OOC: I also killed Marad, with my alst post since he didn't reply. Oh and the reason I killed you simply was because I wanted to kill someone. You may not like my reasoning, but logic is blasphemy and this IS NOT SPARTA!

His blade agains wung and killed the other oblivious quincy and then he re-sheatehd it, resealing his Bankai. He left the house, not caring about the bodies, and hoped Kitaro would follow.

>>EXIT<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fulmine

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 pm

killing me is fine, but i must ask that you fuck off from now on. I really find you to be a douche so please go the hell away and leave me and my friend to do our casual style RP. To be honest I hold nothing against you but the fact that you kill in what can barely be considered a paragraph so please be satisfied and just piss off.

P.S. Marad has a posted absence so i believe that he is allowed a post before your 2 line kill can go through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   Sat May 08, 2010 4:39 pm

ok whatever I'm dead I was out for a while for cryin out loud but what ever I need to make a better character anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends Reunion   

Back to top Go down

Old Friends Reunion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1